Eco Friendly Boxes
Best Quality Printed Custom Packaging At Discounted Price!
Our creative team and production specialists can coordinate with you to understand the concept and can help in nourishing your idea. We can suggest different materials, printing techniques and designing concepts to produce economically efficient, high impact packaging.
We use 3D secure channels to process the payment and don’t collect any personal information during the process. We also ensure that you get the right value against the payment made. We process all orders with total satisfaction guaranteed and all payments made against any order, are completely safe and secured.
As a token of starting and keeping a good relationship with our valued customers, we offer various discounts and coupons round the calendar. Keep in touch or inquire our customer care team for ongoing promotions.
On all custom orders, we take pride in providing a quick turnaround and quick delivery services.
Eco-friendly boxes are considered boxes that can be easily reprocessed or recycled without any hassle. If thrown away, eco-friendly box packaging quickly degrades, so it does not impact the environment. This unique quality of eco-packaging has saved many communities and, if done right, will positively affect the entire world. Even on decomposition, Eco-friendly boxes do not release any toxic substance that may cause pollution in the environment or lead to certain diseases or illnesses that might hinder the health of human beings.
With the advancement in technology, custom-printed eco-friendly boxes are the new trend. These boxes are manufactured easily at The Premier Packaging company and are the preferred choice in an environmentally friendly market. Furthermore, if required in bulk, Eco-friendly wholesale boxes can also be made to order in the least possible time.
What is Eco-Friendly Packaging?
Ecofriendly boxes generally referred to as custom eco-friendly boxes, are safe and beneficial to use. They are made from material that is either recycled or readily biodegradable. Biodegradable materials quickly disintegrate when thrown away, and they leave no toxic residue. These qualities are why many companies choose eco-friendly packaging; they wish to be known as environmentally conscious businesses. Due to the current focus on Global Warming, governments, companies, and individuals alike are focusing on the environment. Eco-packaging is a way companies and individuals choose to be socially acceptable in a growing environmentally conscious market.
Benefits of Eco-friendly Boxes
Ecofriendly boxes are also called green packaging, and they provide many benefits. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- To have a carbon-neutral environment, eco-friendly boxes are the ultimate choice. Eco-friendly boxes are made from natural materials whose primary function is to expel carbon from the vicinity and not add to the clutter of the already many tons of garbage.
- Eco-friendly materials can undergo biodegrading faster than plastic that takes hundreds of years to decompose, hence intoxicating the environment.
- Eco-friendly materials can be easily disposed of by the users as well.
- The utmost importance of such materials is that they can be used over and over again.
- On decomposition, eco-friendly materials release little or no toxic substances that might pollute the area.
Materials used as Eco-Friendly
The most commonly used materials are
- Corrugated cardboard and
- Kraft materials
All these three are considered safe and biodegradable. Not only are these materials highly biodegradable, but they also remain non-toxic throughout their lifetime and can be disposed of or reused over and over again. In addition, with corrugated pieces of cardboard, extra strength is added to the packaging that keeps the product secure and safe during transportation. Also, these eco-friendly box packaging materials can be molded into various sizes and shapes without much effort. Most importantly, these eco-friendly materials are cost-effective and readily available to be used as packaging. Talk to The Premier Packaging’s sales representative for pricing and other benefits.
The Procedure Involved in Eco-friendly Box Production
When eco-friendly packaging is made, many aspects of its manufacturing are also eco-friendly as well. The step-by-step
- The first step consists of using recycled paper pulp or eco-friendly materials.
- Then comes the part where you decide what will be the packaging layers. Will, there be inserts to hold the item, or will it be a simple box containing the product? Will it be laminated or be made of Kraft with black ink graphics
- The shape and design process kicks in after layering and material selection.
- After deciding on shape and design, a die is made, and then the packaging is made in bulk.
- The completed packaging is quality checked and shipped to its intended destination.
Designs and Shapes
With growing technology and printing techniques, everything is possible with eco-friendly materials and packaging. These materials can be molded into several other shapes and designs. A great range of coloring techniques is available to give a creative touch to the packaging as well. Everybody prefers visually appealing packaging, although environmentally friendly boxes are preferred just for the reason that they are eco-friendly.
Besides eye-catching graphics, you can customize your eco-friendly packaging by making the boxes square, triangle, or a typical rectangular shape. Of course, eco-friendly packaging is the first thing your customers will see; by adding a window to the eco-packaging, you can ensure that the potential buyer also sees the product inside.
Contact us for your custom packaging needs.
Call: (929) 360-2237